WWE continues to disgrace itself and insult every old school fan by putting its biggest title up first in the show instead of in the main event of the evening where it belongs. What was in the main event you may ask? Of course it was John Cena. Who else would it be?
I'm going to say this one time loud and clear so that in the future I'm not misunderstood in my opinions. FUCK JOHN CENA. The piece of crap is the worst thing in professional wrestling since Eric Bischoff.
The only other part of Raw I watched was the recorded interview that Brock Lesnar did about his return. And while I think he at least, shares my views on Cena, I did have one small gripe. But I'll let you watch the interview first.
No Brock, you didn't come back because you like hurting people. You came back because it got too hard to compete in the UFC and the WWE is the only other place on Earth where you can make a seven figure salary.
And just because I want to end this on an amusing note. Here's a random episode of "Are you Serious?" with The Road Dog and Josh Matthews.
No comments:
Post a Comment